Breakfast Club is held in the hall and opens at 7.45am until 8.40am and costs £3 per child.
Children are offered a healthy breakfast option - cereal, fresh fruit, yoghurt, milk and breaded items.
A booking form is sent out to Parents at the end of each half-term for the next half-term.
- Entrance is via the KS2 gate
- Children will be greeted by Miss. Hadfield and Mrs. Welsh
- At the end of Breakfast Club, children will go directly to their class
- Numbers are limited, so places will need to be booked in advance
- Please notify the office as soon as possible should you wish to change or cancel a booking
- An invoice will be sent towards the end of each half-term if payment is not received with booking form